National news publishers received 12 nominations, with the winners to be announced at Press Gazette’s Future of Media event in September
Building on Press Gazette’s annual British Journalism Awards, the Future of Media Awards aim to “celebrate and recognise excellence in digital news media in the UK and around the world…looking for work which brings quality journalism to a digital audience”.
News brands have been nominated for the following awards:
- Data Journalism (The Times, Reach)
- Growth and Innovation (Reach, The Telegraph)
- Newsletter of the Year (The Telegraph, Reach)
- Digital Media Excellence: Lifestyle (The Sun)
- Digital Storytelling (Reach)
- Podcast of the Year (The Times, The Telegraph)
See the full shortlist here.