Together with ES Magazine, The Evening Standard partners with the 2019 CEW Beauty Awards, recognising the best product innovations and creativity in the beauty industry.
This is the first year the publication and its lifestyle supplement ‘ES Magazine’, partners with the 2019 CEW Beauty Awards – a highlight in the beauty awards calendar.
The sponsorship gives the awards and its winners access to an informed, interested and makeup-loving audience and provide readers with the best of what is on offer in the beauty world.
The following activations took place:
- The CEW Product Demonstration Evening. The event gave brands who entered the awards, a chance to showcase their products to the audience judging them. At the event and to celebrate National Lash Day, ESI partnered with Eylure to offer members the opportunity to have their lashes done.
- A full-page cover wrap congratulating finalists and winners was handed out to all attendees at the awards ceremony. The wrap featured one of ESI’s most popular editorial pillars, My London, with ESI’s Head of Beauty Suzan Antonowicz interviewing the President of CEW UK, Caroline Neville MBE.
- ESI Media is hosting an after party with all finalists and winners.
- The Evening Standard featured the winning products in a double-page spread.
- The publication was the first to publish the award results.
CEW is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to champion the beauty industry.
Well done to all the winners!