New research from ‘We Are London’, a collaborative partnership between Metro, Global and Transport for London, shows how a population inspired to explore the capital presents big opportunities for advertisers
Launched in May, the new research with the help of BAMM global research agency, encompassed qualitative and quantitative research, social listening, vox pops, and interviews with London experts, giving valuable insights into the mindset of Londoners and their engagement with media.
The research uncovers 5 key mindsets that define the city, shedding light on what matters most to Londoners and presenting exciting opportunities for advertisers. From diverse cultural experiences, to the on-the-go lifestyle, local community engagement, and environmental consciousness, these mindsets shape the way Londoners live and interact with the world around them.
- 85% say London is a rich cultural hub that always has new things to do and explore
- 65% say they are always looking got the new thing to explore in London
- 86% of Londoners combine work with another activity, such as shopping, lunch or cultural activities
- 93% say they explore their local area more than they did before
- 63% say they now adjust how they travel to lower impact on the environment
These findings provide a deeper understanding of London’s dynamic landscape, empowering brands and advertisers to tailor campaigns that resonate with the heart and soul of the city.
Jo Mazenko, commercial director, Metro, said: “We… know that trust is key right now and Ling London proves that out-of-home and newspapers are the most trusted media channels, meaning your messaging is in safe hands!”
To view the Living London research, click here.