Our series of free training days are designed for newcomers to the advertising industry and tackle core questions about national newspapers and their evolution into multi-platform newsbrands. The courses are held throughout the year at our office (120 Charing Cross Road) and Wallacespace.
The day is a mixture of project work, discussions and talks.
Typically, attendees will cover:
• Headline facts and figures about newsbrands
• Proof of the effectiveness of newsbrands
• Reasons why newsbrands continue to flourish despite the many alternative sources of news
• The opportunities created by the move from news print to newsbrand
• What makes for great advertising in newsbrands
• Convincing the client - a challenging, fun project that aims to replicate the pressures on an agency needing to convince their client of the value of adding newsbrands to the communications plan.
The day starts at 9.30am and finishes at about 5pm (breakfast and lunch is included).
To book your free place please complete our registration form.
These events get consistently excellent responses from delegates. Recent quotes from attendees include:
Incredibly useful for newcomers to the industry.
Very well-structured day. Eye opening and it will help me progress through my career.
As an introduction to the media, I would recommend this course. Good content, well informed, and fun learning environment.